Thursday, January 8, 2015

SUNSHINE!!!!!!



Beautiful, golden, glimmering sunshine!!!!
All! Day! Long!!!


I love occasional cloudiness and rain!
I purely love snow!
But I am very negatively affected
by a steady diet of overcast skies and lack of sunshine!

Today, the sun came out!
It was glorious!
I basked!
I preened!
I reveled!
I soaked up as much of that Vitamin D as possible!

Tomorrow the clouds will return.
But today!
Today the sun shined!

Thank You, Lord!!!



The Lord is my strength and my shield;
my heart trusts in Him,
and He helps me.
My heart leaps for joy,
and with my song I praise Him.
                                                                     ~~ Psalm28:7 NIV ~~


No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated. If you prefer that your comment not be made public, please so indicate. I am happy to reply privately if you include an email address.