Tuesday, January 27, 2015

I found proof!!!

I found it!
Proof positive that all men are pigs!
Or at least one!

Against my better judgment,
I agreed to have dinner with a very persistent suitor tonight.
He is not someone in whom I thought I would be interested.
But he was so persistent and 
I found my previous plans for the evening canceled,
so, when he called again this afternoon,
I said okay.
Against my better judgement.
You'd think I'd learn......
Now, I realize this sounds very shallow,
and it is,
but, part of my hesitation in going out with him
has been his last name,
you know, just in case.
Are you ready?
Pigman.
His last name is Pigman.
Very appropriate!
Just sayin'!

Still "Be still and wait!"
Yes, Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated. If you prefer that your comment not be made public, please so indicate. I am happy to reply privately if you include an email address.