Thursday, November 20, 2014

Season of Thanks, Day Twenty

"Come to Me, and rest in My peace...Instead of trying to figure things out yourself, you can relax in the Presence of the One who knows everything. As you lean on Me in trusting dependence, you feel peaceful and complete...Leave outcomes up to Me. Follow Me where I lead, without worrying about how it will all turn out. Think of your life as an adventure, with Me as your Guide and Companion...concentrat[e] on staying in step with Me. When our path leads to a cliff, be willing to climb it with My help...Enjoy the rhythm of life lived close to me."

~~ "Jesus Calling" by Sarah Young ~~                

Thank you, Jesus!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated. If you prefer that your comment not be made public, please so indicate. I am happy to reply privately if you include an email address.