Monday, November 24, 2014

Season of Thanks, Day Twenty-four

I am imperfect.
I know, it's a shock to some of you.
Okay, it's a shock to none of you.
I am physically imperfect.
Emotionally imperfect.
Mentally imperfect.
Intellectually imperfect.
Spiritually imperfect.
I am imperfect in every way!

Except one.

But whoever obeys His Word
has the love of God made perfect in him.
This is the way to know if you belong to Christ.
                                                   ~~ I John 2:5 NLT ~~

Today, I am grateful for the Love of God perfected in me. Perfected in imperfect me! Thank you, Jesus for making it possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated. If you prefer that your comment not be made public, please so indicate. I am happy to reply privately if you include an email address.