Saturday, November 29, 2014

Christmas Lights

I am a romantic.
Have always been one.
I love sappy love stories and movies.
I love when true love wins out.
I love quiet dinners and candlelight.
I love a warm fireplace and a glass of wine.
I love hayrides and bonfires.
I love picnics on a blanket by the lake.
I love falling into each other's arms in a fit of giggles.
I love soft kisses and warm embraces.
I love romance.


Christmas lights are romantic to me.
The sparkle and twinkle.
The beauty.
The softness of the lighting.
The gentleness of the season.
The excitement of the season.

Yup. Christmas lights are romantic. 
And I am lonely.

On guard!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated. If you prefer that your comment not be made public, please so indicate. I am happy to reply privately if you include an email address.