Sunday, November 9, 2014

Season of Thanks, Day Nine

I have developed the habit of over-thinking, over-analyzing, over-considering everything in the last couple years. It is the result of too much stress, too much loss, too much confusion and change in my life.

So, today, I am going to simplify. 
I am going back to basics.

Today I did something I very rarely do. I had exactly what I wanted for lunch without considering nutrition, carbs, calories, or anything else other than what I wanted. I had a dish of vanilla ice cream topped with blueberry pie filling.

And it was delicious!!!
And I'm not the least bit sorry!!!

Today I am thankful for 

ice cream and blueberry pie filling!


No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated. If you prefer that your comment not be made public, please so indicate. I am happy to reply privately if you include an email address.