Monday, November 17, 2014

Season of Thanks, Day Seventeen

I love praying!
I pray a lot! 
For a lot of things! 
And for a lot of people!
It is my calling.
Sometimes I journal my prayers.
Sometimes I pray aloud.
Sometimes I pray in thought.
Sometimes I just sit in God's presence.
Sometimes I pray without words.
But I pray!
And I count it a privilege!

I love seeing the answers when they are as I hope.
I grieve when they are not.
And I accept that God knows best even when it doesn't feel good.


Today, I had the privilege of hearing from my niece.
We love each other a lot but don't directly communicate but every once in a while.
But today, she texted me.
To tell me I was on her heart.
To tell me she had been praying a lot for me recently.
What an honor!
I've been having a really tough time lately.
And God cares so much for ME that He called someone to pray!
For ME!
And led them to tell me so!
So I would know how much He loves me!
Even in my struggles!


Today, I am thankful for prayer!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated. If you prefer that your comment not be made public, please so indicate. I am happy to reply privately if you include an email address.