Sunday, November 16, 2014

And then I went to lunch....

I am not superstitious.
I do not believe in horoscopes.
I do believe psychics exist, but that they are of satan as the Bible says.
I do read the fortune when I have my cookie after an Asian meal, 
but don't believe they have any basis in fact.
Today, I had Chinese out with my kids and their families.
And following several bad days and this morning's post,
here was my fortune cookie fortune:


Now what am I supposed to do with this???

For while I don't believe in superstition,
I do believe God speaks to us in various ways.
And this just seems too coincidental following my post this morning.

For weeks and months,
since the very beginning,
God has said it was His will.
That things are not always as they seem.
That it wasn't raining when Noah built the ark.
That people laughed at Gideon as he marched around the walls of Jericho.


I'm really tired.


No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated. If you prefer that your comment not be made public, please so indicate. I am happy to reply privately if you include an email address.