Monday, December 1, 2014

Stuck songs

 It's been a silly song kind of a day. The last song I heard before going into the office today was "Grandma Got Run Over By A Reindeer". And it stuck! I was humming and singing that silly song for several hours.


 You're welcome....

Finally, I made myself just start humming random notes. That often breaks the spell of stuck songs. And it worked. But before I knew it, I was humming "C'est Magnifique". And it stuck. And no amount of random notes unstuck it. I am still humming and singing and swinging my hips to "ooh, la, la, la, c'est magnifique".



You're Welcome.....


No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated. If you prefer that your comment not be made public, please so indicate. I am happy to reply privately if you include an email address.