Thursday, December 11, 2014

Faith

This morning's devotion in "Jesus Calling" by Sarah Young, as is often the case, was just what I needed. Following a night of strange and mildly disturbing dreams, I wakened unready to face the day, bothered.

Then God used His servant's book and His Word.
 "I am working on your behalf. Bring Me all your concerns, including your dreams...letting the light of My Presence shine on your hopes and plans. Spend time allowing My Light to infuse your dreams with life, gradually transforming them into reality...If you want to work with Me, your have to accept my time frame. Hurry is not in My nature."
  Wow! The God of the Universe - working on my behalf! Trust! Waiting! His Light!

"Faith is the assurance of things hoped for,
perceiving as real fact what is not revealed to the senses."
                                                                                   ~~ Hebrews 11:1 AMP

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated. If you prefer that your comment not be made public, please so indicate. I am happy to reply privately if you include an email address.