Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Clarification

I want to clarify my silliness last night.

Until God says move,
I won't be kissing any boys.
Or doing any dating.
Or anything else until He releases me.

God has made it very clear to me that
I am to be still and wait.
And that is what I will do!

When and if it is time to move forward,
begin dating,
looking for a mate,
He will let me know.

He is moving in my life.
He is on the verge
of revealing something to me.
Something big -
big as far as my life goes.
I don't know what it is.
I'll know when He's ready to show me.

Meanwhile,
I will continue to be silly.
I will continue to look
for the silver lining,
the joy of the life He has given me
for this season.
I will continue to watch
for His will.


I live in expectancy.
And faith.
And trust.

And nothing more.

Blessed be the Lord God Almighty!


No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated. If you prefer that your comment not be made public, please so indicate. I am happy to reply privately if you include an email address.