Friday, December 19, 2014

Be Still and Wait

I have the flu and have spent most of the last 48 hours sleeping, 
or some semblance of sleeping.

I have been dreaming a lot.

Fever induced dreams are stranger than normal dreams.

But one, from last night, has stuck with me.

It has several components, tied to one another.

And there seems to be a message attached that I can't quite get.

My emotions seem to think it's important that I get it.

Ah, the joys of fever.




I also tend to be very impulsive.
I make decisions quickly.

Sometimes it works out well.

Sometimes not so much.

That, too, is more pronounced when I am sick.

I try never, ever to make a decision of any importance when I am not feeling well!




I am emotionally based.

Less so since becoming widowed
and losing my logic based balance, but still...

Aaaaaand, when I'm sick, even more so.

So, I try never, ever, ever to listen to my heart when I am ill!!!



Between the dream, the impulsiveness, and my emotions, I am reeeeeeealllllly struggling with
"Be still and wait!"




No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated. If you prefer that your comment not be made public, please so indicate. I am happy to reply privately if you include an email address.