Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Stubbornness

Someone told me recently that they disliked my stubbornness.
Now, I'm not always stubborn.
But I certainly can be.
Sometimes it's not a good thing.
But mostly, it is.
Because I'm not generally stubborn just for the sake of stubbornness.
There's usually a reason.

This morning, during my time with The Lord,
I found a reason to be glad I can be stubborn.

"Because the Sovereign Lord helps me, 
I will not be dismayed. 
Therefore, I have set my face like a stone, 
determined to do His will. 
And I know that I will triumph. 
He who gives me justice is near."

                                           ~~ Isaiah 50:7-8 NLT ~~

God-n-me. We can do anything!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated. If you prefer that your comment not be made public, please so indicate. I am happy to reply privately if you include an email address.