Sunday, March 1, 2015

Relapse

I miss him tonight.
Badly.
Achingly.
Longingly.
Desperately.

I know it will pass,
but in the midst of the storm,
when the waves threaten to take me under,
It is difficult.

But I trust my God!
He has carried me safe this far!
And He will carry me through this storm as well!
And, I am learning that there is beauty even in the storms!

Thank You, Lord!

The Lord is my strength and my shield;
my heart trusts in Him,
and He helps me.
My heart leaps for joy,
and with my song I praise Him.

                                                                 ~~ Psalm28:7 NIV ~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated. If you prefer that your comment not be made public, please so indicate. I am happy to reply privately if you include an email address.