Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Decisions






I have made a couple major decisions today.
They will change my life.
I hope for the better,
but only time will tell.
But I feel calm about them!
No regret!

These decisions have to do with choosing joy.
I could have let things go status quo.
But I don't like who I was becoming by stalling.
So, I've forced my hand.
And off I go!

Onward and upward.
More changes, more shifting.
What an adventure this life is!

Stay tuned, more details tomorrow.


The Lord is my strength and my shield;
my heart trusts in Him,
and He helps me.
My heart leaps for joy,
and with my song I praise Him.

                                                                 ~~ Psalm28:7 NIV ~~




No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated. If you prefer that your comment not be made public, please so indicate. I am happy to reply privately if you include an email address.