Friday, March 6, 2015

Second, second date

Tomorrow night will be my
second, second date this week.
This is with the gentleman of the
second first date last week.
And, I am looking forward to it.
He is sweet and charming and funny.
He is smart and strong minded.
He is confident in himself
without arrogance.
He is polite and gentlemanly.
He flirts without being bawdy.
He is not pushy, yet,
I am assured of his deep interest.
He is respectful and respectable.
A mutual friend assures me,
he is exactly what he presents himself to be.
And I have to tell you that it doesn't hurt
that he is very easy on the eyes.

But most importantly,
he is deeply spiritual,
a strong Christian,
a leader in his church,
a man who clearly seeks God first.

He has promised a surprise tomorrow.
I love surprises!
I can't wait to see what he has in store!

Anticipation is delicious!


The Lord is my strength and my shield;
my heart trusts in Him,
and He helps me.
My heart leaps for joy,
and with my song I praise Him.

                                                                 ~~ Psalm28:7 NIV ~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated. If you prefer that your comment not be made public, please so indicate. I am happy to reply privately if you include an email address.