Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Twitterpated! Quite!


I am quite twitterpated.
You know,
like all the forest animals in the spring time
in the movie "Bambi".
Quite!


His text or ring tone brings an immediate smile to my face.
When I sleep I dream of him.
When I am awake, I daydream of him.
When we are together, I want to be nowhere else.
When we are apart, I want to be with him.
And he feels the same way.
He is quite wonderful!
Quite!


Yes, I am quite twitterpated.
And it is quite lovely.
Quite!

For the winter is past, 
and the rain is over and gone. 
The flowers are springing up, 
and the time of singing birds has come, 
even the cooing of turtledoves. 
The fig trees are budding, 
and the grapevines are in blossom. 
How delicious they smell! 
Yes, spring is here!"
~~ Song of Songs 2:11-13 NLT 


No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated. If you prefer that your comment not be made public, please so indicate. I am happy to reply privately if you include an email address.