Sunday, March 29, 2015

Wednesday was eons ago/Better?

Today is Saturday.
The last time I saw my Lanny Love was Wednesday.
It feels like eons ago!

Thursday evening, I was talking to my daughter about being in love again.
she asked a very profound question.
"Better?"
Now, to have full appreciation of the significance
of the rest of this post,
context is important here.
But I'm not going to share the context in this forum because,
well, I'm just not,
but my immediate answer was "Yes!"
to which my daughter replied,
"There you go!"

But that little snippet of conversation
set me to pondering
and for the next 36 hours
I second guessed my answer
for I had not thought of the question before.
And it's an important question in context.
Very important!
So I've been pondering.

And my original answer stands!
"Better?"
"Yes!!!!!"
"There you go!"

God is good!



The Lord is my strength and my shield;
my heart trusts in Him,
and He helps me.
My heart leaps for joy,
and with my song I praise Him.

                                                                 ~~ Psalm28:7 NIV ~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated. If you prefer that your comment not be made public, please so indicate. I am happy to reply privately if you include an email address.