Thursday, March 12, 2015

Smiling heart

For the first time in many, many months,
I woke this morning without a sense of
impending doom and a feeling
of sorrow and loss.
Rather, my heart felt light and happy.

My face has begun to smile
of it's own accord lately
instead of the practiced, pasted grin
that has been in place
these many months -
when I could manage it.
This morning, at last, my heart smiled too!

Thank You, Jesus!




The Lord is my strength and my shield;
my heart trusts in Him,
and He helps me.
My heart leaps for joy,
and with my song I praise Him.

                                                                 ~~ Psalm28:7 NIV ~~

2 comments:

All comments are moderated. If you prefer that your comment not be made public, please so indicate. I am happy to reply privately if you include an email address.