Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Prayer for Harlan

I still think of him, Lord.
I still wish it had been different.
But it isn't.
It is over.
And I'm finally okay with that, Father.
I pray You will work in his life!
I pray that You will,
for the remainder of his years,
be a persistent voice,
an insistent presence
in his heart, mind, and life.
I pray that You would bring
protection and restoration to him
and to those whose lives he touches.
I pray that we would one day meet
face-to-face in Heaven.

I release him to You,
oh my God!

Your will be done!



The Lord is my strength and my shield;
my heart trusts in Him,
and He helps me.
My heart leaps for joy,
and with my song I praise Him.

                                                                 ~~ Psalm28:7 NIV ~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated. If you prefer that your comment not be made public, please so indicate. I am happy to reply privately if you include an email address.