Saturday, February 14, 2015

Valentine's Day

I admit it.
I'm feeling a little bit like Job today.
As I awoke this morning,
my bed seemed very, very big.
And very, very empty.
And I felt very, very sorry for myself.

But I have the very, very best Valentine ever!
One who loved me so much,
He died for me!
One who never, ever betrays me!
One who never, ever leaves me alone!
I don't always understand His ways.
I don't always like what He allows.
Just like Job, 
I have done some complaining.
But just like Job, I will serve Him!
For He is God Almighty!
He is worthy of my praise and worship
based upon that fact alone!
And while I do not understand His ways,
I trust Him
and know that His ways are best!

I! Will! Serve! Him!
No turning back!
No turning back!

May you experience the love
of the Ultimate Valentine today!


The Lord is my strength and my shield;
my heart trusts in Him,
and He helps me.
My heart leaps for joy,
and with my song I praise Him.

                                                                 ~~ Psalm28:7 NIV ~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated. If you prefer that your comment not be made public, please so indicate. I am happy to reply privately if you include an email address.