Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Top Down

Today was a lovely, sunny, windless day.
Now, the sun shines the majority of days
in my corner of the world.
And the wind blows most days!
A lot!
So a windless day is a rare blessing!

So what did I do on this
beautiful, springlike, windless day?
Why, I rode through my city
in a white, Camaro convertible,
with the top down!

I had to laugh at myself as I put down the top.
It was really too chilly to have it down.
But that didn't stop me!
I rolled up the side windows,
turned the heat on full blast,
cranked up KLOVE,
and reveled in the sun on my skin
and the wind in my hair!
It was glorious!

Thank You, Lord!

The Lord is my strength and my shield;
my heart trusts in Him,
and He helps me.
My heart leaps for joy,
and with my song I praise Him.

                                                                 ~~ Psalm28:7 NIV ~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated. If you prefer that your comment not be made public, please so indicate. I am happy to reply privately if you include an email address.