Monday, February 2, 2015

Bring it!

Yep. I was right!
Super Bowl Sunday was yesterday and change is afoot!

While I do not lack for invitations,
yesterday, I was asked out on, count them, five dates.
That's a lot of invitations in one day by any standards!
While I wish I couldn't,
I can,
for there is no one on whom I would be cheating,
no one to say, "No! Please don't!",
and wishing and longing will not change that,
soooooo,
there is one invitation I may accept.
Maybe it's time. . . . . . .

And then, today, I learned that my job is changing.
My guess?
Only the beginning of the changes there. . . .

But you know what is constant?
God! God is constant!
He is the same yesterday, today, and forever!
And whatever else my tomorrow holds,
I know who holds my tomorrow!


God-n-me. . .          
           we're a team!


The Lord is my strength and my shield;
my heart trusts in Him,
and He helps me.
My heart leaps for joy,
and with my song I praise Him.

                                                                 ~~ Psalm28:7 NIV ~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated. If you prefer that your comment not be made public, please so indicate. I am happy to reply privately if you include an email address.