Monday, April 20, 2015

In His Arms...

My Lanny Love has been gone for nearly a week!
It seems like a hundred years!
But he'll be home tonight!
I won't get to see him,
but I'll know he's here,
and that soon,
he will wrap his arms around me
and hold me close!

Missing my Lanny Love has made me think.
When we leave "home",
stray outside of God's will and plan,
He misses us.
And when He knows we are on our way home,
He waits with excited anticipation
of taking us in His arms once again.

Isn't that just the coolest thing!!!

The eternal God is your refuge, 
and his everlasting arms are under you.
                                          ~~ Deuteronomy 33:27 NLT ~~



The Lord is my strength and my shield;
my heart trusts in Him,
and He helps me.
My heart leaps for joy,
and with my song I praise Him.

                                                                 ~~ Psalm28:7 NIV ~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated. If you prefer that your comment not be made public, please so indicate. I am happy to reply privately if you include an email address.