Thursday, April 23, 2015

I! Will! Trust! God!

Someone shocked me yesterday.
I had taken them at face value,
taken their words as truth.
Their actions as evidence.
I guess I shouldn't have.

I should have listened closer to the underlying message.
The other actions that told a different story.
But I didn't.

A while back,
I asked about the underlying message.
Asked if I was hearing it or no.
"No!"
Turns out "Yes!"

So now I am shocked.
Disappointed.
Confused.
Hurt.
And incredibly, incredibly sad.

They say that which doesn't kill you makes you stronger.
I'm really tired of strength!
I'm ready for a little good old-fashioned weakness!
Just sayin'.....

Nevertheless, "Though He slay me, yet will I trust Him." Job 13:15 NKJV

Yes, I will trust Him!!!
I WILL trust Him!!!
I will TRUST Him!!!
I will trust HIM!!!


The Lord is my strength and my shield;
my heart trusts in Him,
and He helps me.
My heart leaps for joy,
and with my song I praise Him.

                                                                 ~~ Psalm28:7 NIV ~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated. If you prefer that your comment not be made public, please so indicate. I am happy to reply privately if you include an email address.