Saturday, October 25, 2014

On the verge.......

Have you ever been on the verge of something big?

Something you knew would change your life?

And you couldn't identify it?

Couldn't quite put your finger on it?

I'm there.



The last couple weeks have not been "it".

I thought it might be.

Lots of "new" so it made sense.

But it's not.

It's getting close though!

I can feel it!

This morning, there is desperation almost.

Like I MUST get it!

Quickly!

And I'm listening hard to try to hear what God is trying to show me.


Good morning, Daddy God.

My mind - no, my spirit - is...struggling, straining to hear You!
I can feel that You are trying to show me something,
teach me something.
But I can't quite get it.

It feels big!
HUGE!
Important!
Like I MUST hear it!
HAVE to learn it!
But it's just not there...

I'm listening, Daddy God!
Help me to discern Your voice
from that of the enemy or my own desires.
Show me where to find it!
Guide my reading, my thoughts!
Speak to me!
I want to hear!
I want to obey!

Make me willing where I am not!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated. If you prefer that your comment not be made public, please so indicate. I am happy to reply privately if you include an email address.