Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Musing...

My mind is wandering this morning. Flitting here and there, moving quickly from one thing to the next. Even my time with The Lord this morning was disjointed and lacked concentration. So, things I have "wondered" this morning:

  • What if today's the day? Wouldn't that be great!!!
  • Where is Harlan this morning? What is he doing? How is he feeling? How is he doing spiritually? How is he doing emotionally? Is he healthy or is his blood pressure up? Was I right or wrong? Will I ever know for sure? I think I was wrong....
  • How is Michael doing? Is he healing, moving forward? Has he forgiven me for hurting him?
  • Predestination, yes or no? Are some people created for failure while others are created for success? Both spiritually and in life. There are passages in the Bible that indicate that. Romans 9 for example. Judas Iscariot - someone had to betray Jesus. But there are passages that indicate not, that God loves us all, desires that all of us be saved. And if we are predestined, then why give us choice? Are only some predestined while others God gives choice? [Quote from Pastor Jim Loper, Cornerstone Church Amarillo: "God did not make Judas betray Christ and go to hell. Judas had a choice. God wanted Judas to be one of the 12 apostles, but Judas rejected God's plan for his life. The devil needed someone to turn Jesus in. He found a willing subject in Judas. God really had nothing to do with it. In His foreknowledge, God, through prophecy, reported beforehand what was going to happen. It is the stated will of God for all people to repent and believe the Gospel. But we have free wills and can choose to believe or not to believe." Ah, yes. Now I remember!]
  • Rick's hair looks really nice longer! Glad he's letting it grow!
  • How did satan get out of "outer darkness" where God cast him and his followers and into the Garden of Eden where he was able to lead mankind astray?
  • What kind of protein shake should I have this morning? (Chocolate with all natural peanut butter, a touch of raw honey, and a banana. YUM!!!)
  • Was I right or wrong? Will I ever know for sure? I think I was right.... 
  • What if today's the day?
  • How are my CASA children doing?
  • Oh wow! It's foggy! Dawn and the fog makes everything look so soft! Lovely!
  • Where should I go to use my airline ticket credit from a trip I didn't take this spring? Should I go where I originally planned to go? I'd like to, but I don't want to. Sigh....
  • How much longer are the sunflowers going to last? The weather has already cooled significantly.
  • What should I take for the "bonding" at the farm with my friends this weekend? Will there still be bugs or has the cooler weather chased them into hibernation already?
  • When will the tarantulas start running?
  • Was I right or wrong? Will I ever know for sure? I think I was wrong....
  • I need to get new weather stripping for my doors!
  • Is the ground dry enough to do the final "mowing" of the yard? I need to get that done! What if today's the day?
  • How come Gabe doesn't bury his poop??? He buries the urine! Doesn't he know the poop stinks too??? Sigh... Out to the dumpster. Stupid cat!
  • Will I ever stop missing Al? Harlan? My mom?
  • Will I like my new job? Should I have accepted one of the others that was the same exact thing I've done for years and years? Stepping out on a limb hasn't been working too well for me recently........ But I've never been afraid to try something new before, I'm not going to start now! I WILL NOT LIVE IN FEAR!!!!
  • Was I right or wrong? Will I ever know for sure? I think I was right....
  • Was pretty chilly last night. Prob'ly need to get out the winter bedding.
  • Oh my goodness! I haven't made the bed yet! Make the bed, quick! What if today's the day?
  • Better stop dawdling, shower, get dressed, and my face on! What if today's the day?
  • Have to finish painting the kitchen cabinets. What if today's the day?
  • What color should I paint the exterior of the house. That needs to be done pretty quickly or it will have to wait for spring.
  • Wonder what it's going to cost me to fix the leaking kitchen window. Hope it doesn't rain again until it's done.
  • 15 more pounds to goal weight! I can do this! Yeah, baby, lookin' good! (Pat myself on the back!) Two minute planks today. Increase walk mileage. Need to get a battery for the elliptical so I can keep track of distance when I use it instead of walking. 
  • Should I cut my hair? Go short? It's pretty short now, but still so thin... It's finally coming back, but would it look better short in the process?
  • I hate stress!
  • Was I right or wrong? Will I ever know for sure? I think I was wrong.... 
And so on and so forth. Deeeeep breaths! Slow down mind!

What do you wonder?

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated. If you prefer that your comment not be made public, please so indicate. I am happy to reply privately if you include an email address.