Saturday, May 16, 2015

Something I wanted to do

I did not get to do something this week.
It was something I really wanted to do,
was very excited about.
But at the semi-last minute,
something more important came up
and I didn't get to do it.
I am not likely to have the opportunity again.

And I am perfectly content with that.

The "something more important"
was not something I did per se,
and to be quite honest,
it was scary and stressful for me!
But it was soooooo worth the price
of what I gave up!

Sometimes that thing we want
isn't so important after all!!!


The Lord is my strength and my shield;
my heart trusts in Him,
and He helps me.
My heart leaps for joy,
and with my song I praise Him.

                                                                 ~~ Psalm28:7 NIV ~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated. If you prefer that your comment not be made public, please so indicate. I am happy to reply privately if you include an email address.