Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Relationships

I have a secret! About ten nights ago, I began a relationship with a wonderful man! We have spent several hours together every night since we first met. His name is Allan Nickael and he is absolutely perfect for me! Yes indeedy, everything I've ever dreamed of in a man! In fact, my dream man is just that, a dream, name and all!

Now I thought it was strange the first night since I didn't know an Allan Nickael but he looked  a lot like a combination of my beloved Al and my ex-fiance and had all the wonderful personality traits of the four men in my life (except for my sons-in-law) that I most care for and it was a very pleasant dream so, hey, go with the flow. I had several dreams that night. And the next. And every night since. Still a little strange, but still, mostly lovely dreams.

My Allan Nickael is tall, broad-shouldered, handsome, caring, romantic, a deeply spiritual man, a lot of fun, very, very intelligent, generous, attentive, as I said, everything I could possibly want! We talk, we play, we kiss and hold each other. Sleeping pills have helped me sleep the past 10 nights, Allan Nickael has made my sleep pleasant.


This morning, it hit me. Allan Nickael is a composite of those four men. Even his name! Hey! This could really work out!

Have I mentioned that I have a very active imagination? ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated. If you prefer that your comment not be made public, please so indicate. I am happy to reply privately if you include an email address.