Wednesday, February 5, 2014

First up

So here we go! This is a test blog. There will be lots more to follow, but for now, let me tell you a bit about why I'm here.

I am a widow of just over a year. I started blogging on Caring Bridge - a wonderful site - when my husband was diagnosed with Cholangiocarcinoma, bile duct cancer, in May of 2012. I blogged our experiences in the ensuing eight months as we fought and then as we said our good-byes. After his death in January 2013, I continued blogging my widowhood experience there. It was very therapeutic! But it's time to move forward with my life! I find that the things I really want to blog about no longer fit the Caring Bridge site. So, here I am.

I hope you will come with me as I journey on!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Gina, I'm glad you are on here... I look forward to reading everything. Maybe i will start writing more on mine, just maybe;)

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated. If you prefer that your comment not be made public, please so indicate. I am happy to reply privately if you include an email address.