Monday, March 22, 2021

Do you ever wonder about....

If you were a fan of the sitcom "Designing Women"
you probably remember the Charlene character's ability
to be endlessly fascinated by absolutely nothing.
I am one of those.
And I have a friend who is apparently also one of those.
He posts a daily question on social media
designed to spur conversation
and make one think outside the box.
 
His posts have inspired me to embrace my wonderings in a new way
and I have decided that some of them -
those not just too weird for public perusal at any rate -
would make good blog posts.
And would have the side benefit
of helping me work out some of my strange and endless fascinations
on someone other than my unceasingly patient husband.
 
Well...some of those I post might be too weird for public perusal.....
okay, most of them most likely......
 
Stay tuned...........

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated. If you prefer that your comment not be made public, please so indicate. I am happy to reply privately if you include an email address.